Notice: Undefined index: scf_submittext in /home/artemisrowing/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-basic-contact-form/simple-basic-contact-form.php on line 673
All rowers must be registered to attend practice.
Registration is now open for 2020 Beginner and Advanced programs! Click here to register
COVID-19 Update: Because of the ongoing pandemic, our Fall 2020 programs will be limited to small groups to allow for social distancing. Our program schedule is being reworked to accommodate this need for small groups, and will be announced August 22nd.
For registration questions, please contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 542-9673.
- If registration is canceled before the season starts: full refund minus 3% administration fee (calculated from full, not discounted pricing).
- If registration is canceled:
- Up to two weeks after the start of the session for Varsity and Novice (fall and spring seasons), the refund is the registration fee minus $200, plus 3% administration fee (calculated from full, not discounted pricing). No refund two weeks after the start of the session.
- Up to one week after the start of the session for Middle School (all seasons) and Varsity Summer programs, the refund is the registration fee minus $50, plus 3% administration fee (calculated from full, not discounted pricing). No refund one week after the start of the session.
- Learn to Row weekly camp refund only granted on or before the first day of camp, minus one day fee, plus 3% administration fee (calculated from full, not discounted pricing).
- No refund for the two week trial period.
- Exceptions: medical reasons that prevent a rower from participating in both land and water workouts; doctor’s note required.
- Note: no refunds due to line-ups or team placement.
- In the event we do not have the minimum number of rowers to efficiently run a program, Artemis Rowing will first try to accommodate your rower in a similar program, and if this is not possible a full refund will be credited to the same form of payment in which you paid for your registration.
- Swim ability certification (ALL rowers must submit this form before being allowed on the water)
- Artemis waiver
- USRowing waiver
- Artemis SafeSport Compliance Policy
- Athlete And Parent Code of Conduct